Writers face the problem of plagiarism the most.
Plagiarism in written content is pretty frequent compared to any other type of content. Writers often indulge in creating duplicate content intentionally. However, several times plagiarism is unintentional, as content creators fail to use proper citation or acknowledge the writer and their original work.
Whether content creators deliberately copy or indulge in plagiarism unintentionally, the consequences of plagiarism are the same. In academics as well as in professional fields, plagiarism is dealt with strictness. It is a severe offense leading the offender to face monetary loss in many cases. In the academic arena, students meet dire consequences, like the loss of an academic year if they plagiarize.
Reasons behind using the article checkers
Thus, tools like article checkers have become immensely famous for their multipurpose use. Learn about five reasons for using these tools:
- Avoiding duplicate content creation:
For teachers, manual checking for detecting plagiarism is a laborious task. With the help of these tools one can comfortably analyze articles based on the plagiarism rules, and the generated result can determine whether the written content is plagiarism-free or not.
Students may use various sources for creating content. These tools work based on comparison techniques. Once the result is there, students can make desirable changes in the text to reduce the risks of plagiarism. Also, it allows the writer to remove the errors and follow the correct techniques of using various sources.
- Reducing the chances of self-plagiarism:
Especially in higher education, where students are required to prepare various research papers, they may repeat their own created content. To avoid self-plagiarism, students can use such tools to compare their work with the previously created one and check for repetitions.
- Safe paraphrasing:
Unlike popular belief, paraphrasing and summarizing may also lead to accusations of plagiarism. The safest way to avoid paraphrasing plagiarism is replacing all words of the original content with synonyms. Article checker makes this task easier for the user as it highlights all repeated words when it is compared with the original content. The user needs to replace all the words except the generic terms.
- Making articles error-free:
Other than detecting plagiarism, article checker tools also help the users creating error-free and concise content. Article checkers also detect and suggest corrections for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, making articles flawless.
- Accurate result:
Plagiarism of all sorts is harmful as it affects academic integrity and is also a publishing crime. These tools act as a plagiarism checker for publishers to deal with intentional plagiarism and the ones caused by ignorance since both can harm the website. Duplicate content of a website can lead them, face consequences such as monetary loss, damaged reputation, and low SEO ranking. The results generated by the tools are accurate. Thus, helping publishers to take quick action against those submitting copied content.
How to use the article checker tool?
These tools are easy to use and quickly detect plagiarism. All a user needs to do is follow the simple steps:
- There are end numbers of impactful article checker tools that a writer can use directly without downloading any app. The user needs to go to the browser, and in the search bar, write the name of the desired tool.
- These tools are available for use completely free of cost. Users can use it anonymously without having to share their details.
- Once they are redirected to the page, they need to upload the content they wish to check for plagiarism. Mostly all of these tools support all file types starting from PDF, word to URL.
- Users can also opt for copying and pasting the written content.
- Once the content is uploaded, the user can check for plagiarism. At times, they can also check for grammatical mistakes.
- Selecting the appropriate option, users need to proceed with the analyzing process by generating the result.
- These tools work based on their internet database, lexical frequencies, phrase patterns, and other things for an accurate result.
- When the process is complete, a result is generated with the errors aptly highlighted.
- In case of a grammar check, the tools also provide suggestions for correcting the errors.
- Users may also choose to download the result.
So, now the writers or the users can easily detect plagiarism without much hassle and submit error-free and plagiarism-free work to others.